Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Fondue recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fondue recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fondue recipe. To cook fondue you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Fondue:
- Prepare 2 of shallots , peeled and finely chopped.
- Use of olive thyme.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of black pepper freshly ground.
- Get 2 sprigs of thyme marjoram fresh or leaves.
- Get 50 ml of cider.
- Take 400 g of Cheddar cheese.
- Take 400 g of Gruyere cheese.
- Prepare 150 g of Blue cheese.
- Take 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Fondue:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Put a large saucepan with an inch of hot water on a low heat. Put a large heatproof bowl over the saucepan for bain-marie..
- Add the chopped shallots to the frying pan and cook them gently for about 5 to 10 minutes with a pinch of salt and pepper and with the herbs. Once softened, add them to the bowl with the cider and all the cheese..
- Slowly melt the cheese, stirring only now and then. When mostly melted, stir in the crème fraîche and a few drops of water to loosen the texture..
- Get all of your dipping ingredients and skewers ready, like croutons, bread sticks or anything else you like to eat with cheese..
- Once the mixture is running, then get all your guest to start dipping!.
Combine the grated cheeses with the cornflour. Rub the cut side of the garlic all over the inside of a fondue pot or heavy casserole dish. Add the wine and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then gradually add the cheese. Mix the vinegar with the cornflour and place in a heatproof bowl with the cheeses.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Fondue turns your day cheerful.