Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rotisserie style dry rub chicken recipe. You can have rotisserie style dry rub chicken using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken:
- Get of Dry Rub.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Take 3/4 cup of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Get 2 tbsp of thyme.
- Use 3 tbsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of basil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of whole ground black peppercorn.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1/3 tbsp of ground bay leaf.
- Use of base.
- Use 2 medium of sized whole chickens.
- Take of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil until its evenly and lightly coated..
- Wisk together dry rub ingredients with a fork in a small bowl..
- Use the rub and coat the entire outside and inside of the chicken. And bake for 5 hours. (Depending on weight.).
Rinse chicken (s) and pat dry. Rub each chicken inside and out with rub mixture. Place a quartered onion inside each chicken. Sprinkle over the skin of a whole chicken, rubbing it in gently. This chicken rub is easy to mix up and store, and makes fantastic, flavorful chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken makes your day cheerful.