What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Malabari Chicken Biriyani recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Malabari Chicken Biriyani recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabari chicken biriyani recipe. To make malabari chicken biriyani you need 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Malabari Chicken Biriyani:
- Prepare of For chicken curry.
- Use 2 lbs of boneless and skinless chicken thighs cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 1 of large onion chopped fine.
- Get 1.5 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 3 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 3/4 cup of coriander leaves,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves,chopped.
- Get 1.5 tablespoon of canola oil/ ghee.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 teaspoons of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of thick yoghurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of for Biriyani Rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of basmati rice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Take 8 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 8 of cloves.
- Provide 2 inches of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 10 of peppercorns.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of For Layering.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews (roasted in ghee).
- Take 1/2 of juice of lemon.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Kewra water (essence of screw pine).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fried onions.
- Take 5 of boiled eggs (cut in half).
- Provide of Few stands of saffron soaked in milk.
- Take of as required dough made of all-purpose flour / whole wheat flour to seal the pot.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Malabari Chicken Biriyani:
- To start with the chicken curry, sauce onion in a frying pan till it turns light brown. Add green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and sauce till it blends well and is aromatic..
- Now add the mint and coriander leaves and mix well. Add tomatoes to this mixture and cook coved on low flame till it's all well incorporated. Add all the dry spices and mix well. Sautè for a few minutes for the spices to be well absorbed..
- Add yoghurt to this mixture and mix well. Now add the chicken pieces and sauce till all pieces are well coated in this mixture. Cooked covered on low flame till the chicken pieces are cooked. Finish the curry by adding coconut milk and mixing well..
- To prepare the rice, soak rice in cold water for 30 minutes and drain well. Pour ghee in a deep pan and sauce all the whole spices till aromatic. Add rice, salt and sautè well for a few minutes. This ensures that the rice doesn't turn out sticky. Add 4 cups of cold water. We want the rice to be almost cooked, not fully cooked. Cook the rice covered on low flame till it's fluffy and almost done.Pick out all the whole spices from the rice..
- Choose a wide container with a secure lid to layer the biriyani. Start layering the biriyani by putting a thin layer of rice, topped with an even layer of chicken curry. Add another layer of rice, topped with fried onions, mint, coriander, cashews. Repeat the process till the top layer. Garnish the top most layer of rice with mint, coriander, cashews, kewra, lemon juice. pour saffron milk on 1/2 cup of rice and to the top layer. Arrange the egg half on top, yolk side down..
- Seal the mouth of the lid with dough to make it air tight. Put in a preheated oven (350 degrees farheight).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Malabari Chicken Biriyani makes your day cheerful.