What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Potato pea curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Potato pea curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato pea curry recipe. You can cook potato pea curry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Potato pea curry:
- Provide of medium sized potatoes – peeled and diced.
- Take of red onion.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Take of frozen peas.
- Use of Salt, red chilly powder, turmeric, garam masala.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Get of cumin seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Potato pea curry:
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Add cumin seeds wait for them to pop. Now add chopped onions..
- When the onions turn soft, add tomato paste. Add salr, red chilly powder, turmeric. Stir, and quickly add 1/4th cup of water. Mix well..
- Now add diced potatoes to it. Mix so that the potatoes are coated with the cooked paste..
- Now add peas to it..
- Add 2 cups of boiled water, cover it and let it cook on medium heat. Stir after 5 minutes and check if the potatoes are cooked. If cooked, add garam masala (1 teaspoon), turn the heat to low, uncover the pot and cook it for another 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with rice or bread..
Join the Sweet Potato Soul VIP list! And download one of my delicious, healthy, and nourishing vegan meal plans with recipes for free! Potato and Pea Curry ~ Fragrant Indian spices enhance a creamy tomato sauce filled with luscious golden potatoes and sweet peas. Me: What do you want for dinner? A low-fat and low-calorie vegetable curry that's made with Madras spice and yogurt.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Potato pea curry turns your day joyful.