What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini oats cheela / crepes / pancakes recipe. To cook mini oats cheela / crepes / pancakes you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of oats, dry roasted & ground.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of small tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp. of celery leaves, chopped.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of nigella seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Get of oil to shallow fry.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes:
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil)..
- Add required quantity of water and make a batter of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non-stick pan & brush with some oil. Pour 1-2 ladleful of the batter and spread it with the back of the ladle to make a round cheela..
- Drizzle some oil around the edges & cook on one side. Then flip it over & cook the other side too..
- Serve them hot with chutney, sauce, yoghurt, pickle or any side dish..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes makes your day joyful.