Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Chicken Fajitas recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chicken Fajitas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajitas recipe. To make chicken fajitas you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Chicken Fajitas:
- Get 6 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get 2 of flour tortillas.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sour cream (light).
- Provide 2 of habeñero pappers.
- Provide 1/2 of jalapeño.
- You need 1/8 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/8 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 slice of onion.
- Take 4 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Chicken Fajitas:
- Slice chicken breast into 1/2" wide strips, by 1" long. Place strips in Zip-loc bag, add in 3 tbsp taco sauce, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Shake, and let sit for 2 hours..
- Cut sections off bell peppers, and cut into 1/4" wide strips. Cut jalapeño and habeñero peppers into 1/4" slices. Core onion slice, and cut into four sections..
- Combine veggies in bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, and set aside..
- Combine veggies and chicken strips in frying pan, cook on low – heat to soften peppers and cook chicken. Make sure chicken is cooked to 165°F..
- Take sour cream and cayenne pepper and mix..
- Steam tortillas over frying pan for 30 seconds. Plate tortillas, use 1/8 cup shredded cheese on each tortilla, and evenly split chicken/peppers between tortillas..
- Scoop sour cream mix into Zip-loc bag, cut corner off, and squeeze onto tortillas/plate as desired..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken Fajitas turns your day joyful.