What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Celebrating Kojaagari Poornima with Masala Doodh recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Celebrating Kojaagari Poornima with Masala Doodh recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to celebrating kojaagari poornima with masala doodh recipe. To cook celebrating kojaagari poornima with masala doodh you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Celebrating Kojaagari Poornima with Masala Doodh:
- Prepare 1 litre of milk Full fat.
- Prepare 6 – 7 tbsps of Sugar or more if you want it sweet.
- Provide 8 – 19 of Almonds Pine nuts Slivered / (Charoli) for garnishing.
- Get of Masala Spice Mix For the /.
- You need 2 tbsps of Almond Unsalted powder.
- Get 2 tbsps of Pistachio Cashew Unsalted powder or Powder.
- You need A pinch of Cardamom of powder.
- You need A few strands of Saffron – I used saffron of essence.
- Provide Optional of Nutmeg powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Celebrating Kojaagari Poornima with Masala Doodh:
- Prepare the masala / spice mix – Mix the almond and pistachio or cashew powder,add the cardamom and nutmeg powder and keep aside..
- In a thick bottom vessel, boil the milk on low-medium flame, stirring continuously..
- Add the sugar as per your requirement, my family love sweet milk but I can do with less sugar!.
- Add prepared spice mix / masala in it and stir well with spoon stirring the boiling continuously..
- Once the milk has thickened (the spice mix helps to do that) remove from flame and pour in a large bowl..
- Garnish with pine nuts or slivered almonds, and then go on the terrace or in an open place and see the reflection of full moon in Masala Doodh..
- Tip: You can add golden raisins, crushed cashews or any other dry fruit of your choice and decorate with a silver leaf..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Celebrating Kojaagari Poornima with Masala Doodh turns your day joyful.