Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for best Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tofu Soboro Green Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu soboro green curry recipe. To cook tofu soboro green curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Tofu Soboro Green Curry:
- Take of Eggplant.
- Take of Oil *plus extra.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of small head Broccoli *finely chopped OR shredded.
- Take of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar *optional.
- Prepare of Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled.
- Take of Some Green Leafy Vegetables *e.g. Spinach, Bok Choi, Shungiku, etc.
- Provide of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Tofu Soboro Green Curry:
- Cut Eggplant into the size that is easy to eat. Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook Eggplant until all sides are nicely browned. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle some Salt over, and set aside..
- Add extra Oil and stir-fry Broccoli for a few minutes, add Green Curry Paste, and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add Coconut Milk and cook for 5 minutes, season with Fish Sauce and Sugar (*optional). *Note: Alter the amount or Fish Sauce depending on the saltiness of the curry paste..
- Add crumbled Tofu and finely chopped Green Leafy Vegetables. Tofu will instantly suck up the liquid and the mixture will get thick. Cook until vegetable is soft..
- Place freshly cooked Rice on a plate, cover with the curry mixture, and top with the eggplant. Add some sliced fresh Chilli if you dare and enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tofu Soboro Green Curry makes your day joyful.