Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Mutter Paneer recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mutter Paneer recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutter paneer recipe. You can have mutter paneer using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Mutter Paneer:
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 5 to 6 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of Green Cardamom.
- Take 2 tsp of kitchen king Masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 2 of Red chillies dry.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized ginger.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 2 pinches of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted Kasuri methi.
- Use 1 and 1/2 Cup of water.
- Get 250 gms of Paneer Cubes.
- Take 1 Cup of green peas (used frozen one).
- Provide 1/2 bowl of Refined oil.
- Provide 5 to 6 of Cashewnuts.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Mutter Paneer:
- First prepare masala. Take a mixer grinder and put all ingredients like onion, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, dry red chilli and make a fine paste..
- Now turn on the gas flame and place a kadhai. Pour 3 tablespoons of refined oil, wait the oil to heat then add paneer cubes and fry it for 3 to 4 mins till it change it's colour to golden brown. Transfer it to a plate..
- Now add more oil to the kadhai and pour there green cardamom and the prepared paste, saute if for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Now add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook it for 10 mins. Till all it's raw smell goes. Now add salt to it and add paneer cubed to it and add water for the gravy and also add green peas..
- Cook it for 10 mins in low and medium flame and also cover the lid..
- Now add kitchen king masala and stir it for 1 sec. Now again take a mixer grinder and grind fresh cream, sugar, cashew. Make a super fine paste. Add it in the gravy and cook for 5 more mins in slow flame. Stir it continuously..
- Now add deshi Ghee, hing and at last add Kasuri methi and cook it for another 2 mins in slow flame. Then serve it with roti, naan, rice and e.t.c..
Find mutter paneer stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Matar paneer is a very popular North Indian dish prepared with paneer and peas. Today let us learn how to make matar (peas) paneer (Indian cheese) following this simple recipe with step wise pictures. Serve this mutter paneer curry with naan or rice with a side of salted lassi and onion lachha to Paneer and peas curry is a popular North Indian recipe that you find in almost all restaurant menu.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Mutter Paneer makes your day cheerful.