Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's armenian cucumber feta salad recipe. You can cook mike's armenian cucumber feta salad using 19 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad:
- Take of ● For The Salad [most all ingredients fine chopped].
- Prepare 1 (4 Pound) of Armenian Cucumber [peeled – de-seeded].
- Take 2 of LG Garden Cucumbers [peeled – de-seeded].
- Get 1 Pound of Colorful Cherry Tomatoes [left whole].
- Provide 1 Can of Artichoke Hearts [drained – chopped].
- Get 1 Can of LG Black Olives [drained – halved].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Parmasean Cheese.
- Get 2 Bottles of Zesty Italian Dressing [shaken – you may not need all].
- Prepare 1 of Each: LG Bell Peppers [green – red – yellow – orange].
- Use 4 of LG Ribs Celery [chopped with leaves].
- Get 1/2 Cup of White Onions [chopped].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [chopped].
- Get 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 2 Bunches of Radishes [sliced].
- Take to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad:
My seven year old students both made this. Crunchy Cucumber, Feta, and Almond Salad Recipe. Crunchy and crisp vegetables taste as vibrant and fresh as they look. Fewer ingredients let you enjoy every kind of crunch, from crisp romaine to crunchy almonds, without overwhelming the palate. Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad from Delish.com is like tabbouleh but better!
Recipe : Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad
Eating healthy is something most of us would like to accomplish, though it could be trying. Eating healthy is about what you consume, making the decisions very vital to your own results.
To help keep your saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium low, you’re able to check the nutrition facts label. This label is found on the food package and can tell you all the info that you want to know about the food thing.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mike's Armenian Cucumber Feta Salad makes your day joyful.