Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry |kaddu ki sabji recipe. You can have pumpkin curry Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji:
- Use 300 grams of chopped pumpkin.
- Take 1 of medium sized chopped onion.
- Use 1 of medium sized chopped tomato.
- You need 2-3 of chopped garlic pods.
- Provide 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds(methi).
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Take 6-7 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of dry mango(khatai) or amchoor powder(optional).
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji:
- Heat a pan. Add 2-3 tbsp oil. When oil gets hot, add a pinch of asafoetida(hing) to it. After that add 1/2 tablespoon methi(fenugreek seeds) in it.Let it crackle..
- Now add curry leaves, chopped garlic, green chilli and chopped onion. Saute it for 2 minutes..
- Add 1/2 tablespoon salt,1/2 tbsp coriander powder and 1/4 tbsp garam masala.cook until onion becomes golden brown in colour. Now add chopped tomato and mix it..
- Cook it until tomato becomes soft.once tomato becomes soft then add chopped pumpkin..
- Mix it.add little water.mix it again..
- Cover it and cook for 7-8 minutes. After that add 1/2 tablespoon dry mango powder or amchoor in it. Cook it for 1minute.it will enhance the taste. At last, add chopped coriander leaves. Mix it..
- Pumpkin curry is ready to serve..
Kaddu Ki Sabzi North India Style. I got introduced to pumpkin after marriage, DH started to bring pumpkin/kaddu and he makes good curry/sabji in few styles. I wanted to blog this for so long and this time I decided to take few clicks before I dig-in. Recipe – Dry Pumpkin Curry. wash chopped pumpkin quickly and drain water. pour oil in heated cooking pot wait (for a min. or so) till it is heated. add these one by one in oil -musterd seeds , cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, Green Chilli ,curry leaves (be extraaa careful when adding these things in hot oil. Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji turns your day cheerful.