What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to venison & kimchi ramen recipe. You can have venison & kimchi ramen using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 180 g of venison steak, cut into thin strips.
- Get 10 g of fresh ginger root, minced.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/5 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 100 g of woodland mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- Take 650 ml of Beef stock.
- You need 140 g of Kimchi.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kimchi liquid.
- Prepare 80 g of soba noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried seaweed.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- First, prepare the broth. Heat 1tsp sesame oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and gently cook the onion, garlic and ginger for a few minutes until softened. Add the soy sauce and mirin and cook for a further 2 minutes. Pour in the beef stock and the liquid from the Kimchi. Bring to the boil and begin to simmer. Add in the woodland mushrooms and simmer gently while you prepare the venison & noodles..
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions (normally boil in water for 5 minutes for traditional soba noodles)..
- While the noodles are cooking, quickly flash fry the venison: Heat up on a high heat a large frying pan with the remaining tsp of sesame oil and fry the strips for around 1 minute on each side. You’re just looking colour the meat. As soon as this is done, transfer to a plate..
- When the noodles are cooked and the venison is all fried, add this to the ramen broth and turn off the heat. Check the taste of the broth that it is to your liking..
- Divide this mixture between two bowls, and sprinkle over the dried seaweed before serving. You can either serve the kimchi on the side or pop it on top for extra flavour and texture!.
Venison.com is your information resource for venison – the healthy, fat-free meat. They made us what we are today…before McDonald's. The word 'venison' first referred to any wild game meat. Venison is the name given to any of the species of deer sold as meat in the UK. The lean, red meat is low in fat and full of flavour and has become popular and widely available.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Venison & Kimchi Ramen makes your day cheerful.