Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's lemon garlic cornish game hens recipe. You can have mike's lemon garlic cornish game hens using 22 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens:
- Provide of ● For The Game Hens.
- Provide 2 (1.5 lb) of Cornish Game Hens [de-thawed – rinsed & patted dry].
- Get as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat hens].
- Get 4 of Pads Butter [reserve 2 for broth].
- Get 2 of Lemons [reserve one for broth -squeezed].
- Use 2 of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Thyme [divided].
- Provide of ● For The Broth [or reduction].
- You need 25 of Fresh Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Take 1 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper [+ 1/2 tsp for hens].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper [+ 1 tsp for hens].
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ● Side Options.
- Prepare of Baby Red Or Golden Potatoes.
- You need of Crispy Bread.
- Use of Green Beans.
- Provide of Stuffing.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Use of Onions.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens:
Here is how you do that. The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens: Provide For The Game Hens Cornish Game Hens pictured. Coat them with garlic olive oil and season them inside and out. Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens. Lemon- and rosemary-infused, little game hens basted with a wine and garlic broth make any occasion special.
Recipe : Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens
Eating healthy is something we all would like to complete, although it might be hard. Eating healthy is about what you consume, making the choices very vital to your own results.
You should consume 6 ounces of grains every day. To try it, you could eat 3 ounces of whole grain cereals, breads, pasta, rice, crackers, or even lunch. You can get an ounce of grains in a single slice of bread, or even 1 slice of cereal.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mike's Lemon Garlic Cornish Game Hens turns your day joyful.