Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Hariyali mutter paneer recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Hariyali mutter paneer recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hariyali mutter paneer recipe. To cook hariyali mutter paneer you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Hariyali mutter paneer:
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh coconut.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of big size tomato.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of oil.
- Use 100 gm of paneer.
- Provide 1 cup of green peas.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Hariyali mutter paneer:
- Take coriander leaves, cut into small pcs of coconut, and green chilli add into mixer grinder and grind into very fine paste.Next cut paneer into cubes and keep green peas ready..
- Next heat a pan or kadhai add oil here I am using good amount of oil so that I have to roast the masala fully with oil add sliced onion,ginger garlic paste let the onion gets soft and raw smell of ginger garlic goes off then add chopped tomatoes,salt and cook the tomatoes soft and next add grinded coconut paste and mix well..
- Roast the masala well till the raw smell goes and it gives light brown colour the masala takes time to roast keep patience and then add water as per the consistency you want for the gravy and add paneer and green peas check for salt after adding water now cover the lid and cook for atleast 15minutes..
- The delicious hariyali mutter paneer is ready to serve with roti/ chapati as I mentioned in the story column you can make this masala and u can store this in refrigerator for a week just take out add water and adjust salt and your gravy is ready u can add veggies of your choice can be made with potatoes,peas,paneer,and mix veg gravy.This masala is made spicy you can adjust green chilli as per that..
Matar paneer recipe, also known as mutter paneer is an side dish for Indian flat breads such as naan, roti Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I. Mutter Paneer is one recipe which I recently tried and have had a great satisfaction with the taste. There is no proper source for this recipe as I saw this in a TV show then from a book, finally I. Matar paneer is a very popular North Indian dish prepared with paneer and peas.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Hariyali mutter paneer makes your day joyful.