Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Qeema matar recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Qeema matar recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to qeema matar recipe. You can have qeema matar using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Qeema matar:
- Get 2 of star anise petals.
- You need 3– 4 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 4 of cardamom.
- Provide 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil.
- Prepare 4 of onions.
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton mince.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 pint of water (for the final boil).
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of mixed curry powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5– 2 tsp of salt (adjust to your preference).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Qeema matar:
- Start by peeling and slicing 4 medium sized onions..
- In a saucepan, heat 150ml of oil. Once the oil is hot add all the whole spices; 4 bay leaves, 4 cardamom pods, 3 – 4 cinnamon sticks and 2 star anise petals..
- Once the spices have released their aromas add the sliced onions, 2 tsp of minced garlic, 2 tsp of minced ginger….and 1.5 – 2 tsp of salt..
- Give all the ingredients a good mix, cover the saucepan and leave to cook over a low – medium flame for about 8 – 10 minutes, till the onions become translucent and golden in colour..
- Once the onions are soft and translucent, add the mince..
- Cook the mince over a high heat, stirring continuously to prevent clumps forming. Once the mince looks brown all over, cover the saucepan again and let it cook for 5 – 8 minutes..
- The mince may look dry at this stage, that’s fine as we are going to be adding ground spices and don’t want too much liquid in the pan, to allow the spices to fry properly.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder… mixed curry powder and of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Mix the spices and allow to fry for a 8 – 10 minutes over a medium flame. This will not only help the spices to release their taste/aroma, it will also help any large bits of onion to break down further..
- After this time is up, add water for the final boil. I added 1 pint of cold water, however if you like your curry gravy to be very loose, you may add more than this..
- Bring the curry to a boil and add frozen peas just as the curry reaches boiling point..
- Allow the curry to boil for 8 – 10 minutes over a high heat, then simmer gently for 5 more minutes. The Keema Matar is done when the peas are cooked and the gravy has thickened a little..
- You may garnish the curry with coriander leaves or leave it plain..
This is one of the yummiest and easiest mutton recipe you can come across. The taste is not at all comprised because of the simplicity. Qeema Matar, Bakray ka Qeema aur Matar قیمہ مٹر Best for Health Recipe (Punjabi Kitchen) Dear my super subscriber Thanks. A Step by Step Qeema Matar Pulao Recipe. We are making a hot bowl of Chicken Keema Matar, also popularly known as Indian Chicken Keema (I'm literally drooling writing about it as it's that yummmm)!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Qeema matar makes your day joyful.