Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball satay curry recipe. You can have chicken meatball satay curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Chicken Meatball Satay Curry:
- Get of For the meatballs:.
- Prepare 400 g of chicken or turkey mince.
- Take of small handful of shredded fresh coriander.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion finely diced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Provide of For the satay sauce:.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 1 of red pepper diced.
- Provide 10 of green beans sliced into chunks.
- You need 2 of chicken breast cubed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Get 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- Use of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chicken Meatball Satay Curry:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or tinfoil In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients Shape into 8 meatballs and place on the baking sheet Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan over a medium to high heat Add in the onion, pepper and green beans Stir fry for another 3 minutes Stir in the peanut butter and curry paste Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and lime juice Season with salt and pepper Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked chicken meatballs Serve the curry with basmati rice.
I cut the chicken into strips. I followed the advice of previous reviewers and reduced the amount of curry powder and soy sauce. This Thai-inspired coconut curry chicken satay recipe is paired with a delicious peanut sauce. Creamy coconut milk is whisked together with earthy curry powder, lime juice, fresh chopped garlic, pungent. This Thai chicken butternut squash curry is our go-to curry for a reason!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken Meatball Satay Curry makes your day cheerful.