Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe. You can have chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Get of Curry paste.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- Use 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of de-seeded red chilli.
- You need 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Prepare of 1 tspn turmeric.
- Use 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- Take 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- Use of Big squeeze of tomato purée.
- You need of Drizzle of oil.
- Get of Curry.
- Use 4 of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 200 g of ready cooked brown lentils (I love oddpods).
- You need 1/2 tin of (use coconut milk tin) of water.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander.
- Use Half of bag of washed spinach leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Saute onions for a couple of minutes in the oil until soft then add the chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook for another couple of minutes and add the spices from the paste section. Only cook them for another minute or so then blitz all of this together. Once blitzed add the tomato purée..
- Meanwhile, start cooking the chicken (cut into chunks) in the same pan and brown for a minute or so. Then re-add the paste over the chicken and cook for a few minutes till simmering. Then, off the heat, add the coconut milk and water, and season well with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer on the lowest heat for an hour or so until the chicken is nice and tender..
- Just when you’re ready to cook the rice, add the fresh coriander, spinach and cooked lentils to the curry and then pop the lid on till the rice is cooked. Serve with lots more fresh coriander and chopped red chilli. I also like to serve this curry with fluffy basmati rice, a salad and popadoms..
Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve with rice. Just made this Lemony Chicken and Spinach soup and it was pretty good on a cold day here in Wisconsin. The zestiness of the lemon pared with the dill gave this an interesting, but savory taste. Herb Chicken Skillet with Spinach and Tomatoes. Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry makes your day cheerful.