Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Pineapple rasam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pineapple rasam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple rasam recipe. You can have pineapple rasam using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Pineapple rasam:
- Use 1 cup of Boiled toor dal.
- Take 1 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Take as required of Sliced cup of pineapples.
- You need As per taste of Sambhar powder.
- Use as required of Asafeotida.
- Provide as required of Coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Pineapple rasam:
- First boiled the toor dal keep it separately..
- Take pineapple into the blender extract the juice keep it and also sliced some pineapple chunks..
- Take a kadai add ghee add mustard cumin seeds, now add one small tomato saute well, add the pineapple juice along with pineapple chunks boiled it, add some sambar powder..
- Once its raw smell went add mashed boiled dal, finally add salt garnish with coriander leaves..
- According to your taste, you can add some pepper powder, lastly, add asafoetida..
Pineapple Rasam is more like a upgraded version of rasam served during special occasions or festive time. The highlight of this rasam is its flavored with fresh sweet pineapple paired with spicy milagu. The Pineapple rasam Recipe is a twist to the traditional and a staple dish of the south Indians. Pineapple Rasam is an easy Indian food recipe that is prepared with ripe pineapple. Rasam podi, ghee seasoning of spices and pineapple puree go into its making and goes well with rice.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Pineapple rasam turns your day joyful.