Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. To cook thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Take 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Provide 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- Provide 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- Take 1 handful of green bean.
- Prepare of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
Mop it all up with a serving of white rice. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good I'd say that the two most common vegetables I've noticed are pumpkin and green beans or snake beans. While pumpkin may not sound "Thai", don't. This Thai Pumpkin Curry Recipe is sweet, spicy and packed with healthy proteins and plants.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 makes your day cheerful.