Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and potato curry (aloo keema) recipe. You can cook mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and potato curry (aloo keema) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema):
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef / lamb mincemeat (keema).
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder (for sprinkle).
- You need 2 of medium potatoes cut into chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- Use 2-3 of green chilies.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coriander leaves for garnish (divide).
- Take 2 of spring onions chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema):
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry till nice golden brown..
- Add the mincemeat along with ginger & garlic paste. Cook on medium – high heat for a few minutes till color changes..
- Add the dry spices (coriander powder, salt, turmeric,red chili powder & red chilli flakes) Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes to let the spices cook..
- Add the potatoes and fry 4-5 minutes then add 1/2 cup of boiled water. Turn the heat slow and add 2-3 green chillies, chopped spring onion & some coriander..
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder cover and let cook till potatoes are tender. Take off heat. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan or boiled rice..
If you love Indian food just as I do and love those spicy, dry curries that they serve in many Indian restaurants then make this beef and potato curry. Aloo Keema is a delicious and classic Pakistani recipe made with minced meat and potatoes. Since keema is minced (ground) meat, you can choose between beef keema, mutton keema or even chicken keema. It comes down to your preference, and while most people make keema aloo with. Keema is a basically a minced lamb curry, this one uses lamb mince but it can also use other types of minced meat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) turns your day joyful.