Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete South Africa: Bobotie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent South Africa: Bobotie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south africa: bobotie recipe. To cook south africa: bobotie you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy South Africa: Bobotie:
- Provide 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mango chutney.
- You need 1 cm of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 50 g of sultanas.
- You need 2 slices of white bread.
- Take 150 ml of milk.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry paste.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 200 ml of beef stock.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing South Africa: Bobotie:
- Take the crusts off the bread and pour the milk over them in a bowl and leave for 5 mins. Squeeze the milk out of the bread and leave the milk in the big bowl and set aside the bread in a smaller bowl. You’ll need the milk later so don’t throw it out..
- Fry the onions in a frying pan with your choice of oil and/or butter. Set aside and then repeat with the beef mince.
- Once the beef has browned, add the chilli flakes and ginger and fry for another 2 mins. Then add the curry paste, mango chutney, sultanas and stock and cook for 5 mins until the stock has reduced..
- Add the bread to the mixture and stir through. Move the mince mixture to an oven dish and leave to cool for about 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 170c/160c.
- Beat the eggs and pour in the milk and the turmeric. Pour the egg mixture over the mince mixture..
- Bake in the oven for about half an hour until the top is golden and set. Serve with rice or cous cous..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your South Africa: Bobotie makes your day cheerful.