Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for best Massaman Beef Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Massaman Beef Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman beef curry recipe. You can have massaman beef curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Massaman Beef Curry:
- Prepare 1 pack (250 g) of cubed chuck beef or stewing beef cut into long strips.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Get 4-5 of shallots, peeled.
- Use 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Take 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Massaman Beef Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add beef in and stir for 2-3 min..
- Add star anise and Massaman curry in and mix in well..
- Add onion, in and leave it to cook for about 30 min then add potato and the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts and stir well. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too..
- Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
- For oven braised method: Coat beef in 1 tablespoon of oil, star anise and massaman curry paste, mix well. You can braise your beef in the oven for about an hour. Once your beef in oven for 45 min – an hour put coconut milk in saucepan, then curry paste and mix well then add your beef that have been braised in the oven in the. Add onion, fishsauce, tamarind paste, palm sugar and the rest of coconut milk in. Mix well..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Massaman Beef Curry turns your day joyful.