Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Gingerbread Granola recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Gingerbread Granola recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread granola recipe. To make gingerbread granola you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Gingerbread Granola:
- Use 40 g of Nutcessity Gingerbread Cashew, Brazil & Coconut Butter.
- Use 50 g of Coconut oil.
- Get 40 g of Syrup (Maple / Agave / whatever you have).
- Use 150 g of Nuts / Seeds (I used Poppy & Pumpkin).
- Get 250 g of Jumbo oats.
- Get 100 g of Grains (quinoa / millet / buckwheat…).
- Provide of Extra spices (Nutmeg / Ginger / Cinnamon) (if you're feeling spicaaay)..
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Gingerbread Granola:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celcius fan..
- Melt the nut butter, syrup and oil over a low heat until liquid..
- Add the dry ingredients to a large baking tray..
- Pour over the liquid and mix well with a spatula to combine..
- Bake for around 40 minutes, turning halfway….
- Eat! Out the jar / with your favourite milk / yoghurt / sprinkled over baked fruit….
Since devouring my chocolate banana gingerbread in record time, I've been craving some more ginger goodness in my life. Gingerbread Granola is the perfect spin on your day to day granola recipe! Give it a bit of holiday spice with this easy to make recipes! Plus how cute are these Gingerbread Granola Gift Jars! This granola recipe embodies the classic holiday experience in the form of a sweet and spicy riff on gingerbread cookies.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Gingerbread Granola makes your day joyful.