Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for best Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis recipe. To make beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with bird eye chillis you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Use 300-350 grams of steak beef (any cut, aged beef is preferred, not stewing steak).
- Take 50 grams of red curry paste (you need 75 grams, if using homemade red curry paste).
- Provide 1 of Bell pepper.
- Get 1 of aubergine.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Provide 2 Tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 of hand full Thai Basil/ Basil.
- Use 1 of bird eye chilli.
- Prepare 30 ml of milk.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- Marinate beef in the milk.
- Chop bell pepper. Chop aubergine, rub lightly with oil, salt and pepper..
- Grill aubergines on griddle pan. Leave them aside..
- Heat up the oil in deep pan with medium-low heat. Add curry paste and move it around to cook until it smells nice..
- Add half coconut milk. Mix it with curry paste in the pan until it simmers. Then add beef in..
- Let them simmer in medium-low heat. So beef can be nice and soft. Close the lid, if you can..
- Add Bell perpper, fish sauce and sugar. Mix them. Let the curry simmer for a couple of minutes..
- Add aubergines and Coat them with curry sauce. Add chopped bird eye chillies and Thai Basil. Let them simmer for a minute. Taste!.
- Add more salt or season it, if needed. Now it’s ready to be served..
This dressing is slightly pounded and mixed together inside an earthenware mortar using a wooden pestle. ©Conagra Brands. Lunch Early … Fried with dried red chillies, capsicum and sweet onions. A sweet and mild curry with pineapple, aubergine and tomatoes. Green Curry.. bird-eye chilli and roasted peanuts in palm sugar and lime dressing. The only real guide is individual taste.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis turns your day cheerful.