What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Pineapple pachadi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pineapple pachadi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple pachadi recipe. You can have pineapple pachadi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Pineapple pachadi:
- Take few of Pineapple slices.
- Use 2 of Red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- Provide As required of Grated coconut.
- Provide 1 small of Tamarind piece.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Pineapple pachadi:
- Cook pineapples with saltwater. Add tamarind extract..
- In a few minutes, grind just once on a mixer grinder..
- Grind coconut, red chilli and green chilli to paste. Add the paste to pineapples..
- Optionally add black grapes after bringing to boil. Also can add orange-red food coloring..
- Tadka with mustard seeds..
Pineapple is cooked with spices and mixed wit ground paste of coconut. Sour yogurt is balances the sweet and spicy flavors and the. Most of my friends liked this dish. Pineapple Pachadi is a side dish recipe that is very popular all over Kerala and Tamil Nadu. It is an Onam recipe that is sometimes included in the Onasadhya feast.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pineapple pachadi makes your day joyful.