Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Sig's Curried Cauliflower Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sig's Curried Cauliflower Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's curried cauliflower salad recipe. To cook sig's curried cauliflower salad you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Sig's Curried Cauliflower Salad:
- You need 1/2 of cauliflower, cooked just over al dente.
- Take 1 of small red pepper.
- Provide 1 of small bunch garlic or normal chives.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mild curry powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of red onion chutney.
- Use 1 of good pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of good pinch white pepper.
- Get 2 of good tablespoon garlic mayonnaise.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sig's Curried Cauliflower Salad:
- Break the boiled cauliflower carefully into florets, mix with the salt, pepper, mayonnaise, chives, curry powder and chutney..
- When combined add the cliced red pepper, season. Serve on it's own or as a pasta or as a couscous sauce. Can also be used with rice. You can add eggs and potatoes. Feel free to adapt this..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sig's Curried Cauliflower Salad turns your day cheerful.