Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yellow lentil or dhal recipe. To make fried yellow lentil or dhal you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Prepare of 450 g yellow lentil.
- You need 1/2 of large brown onion.
- You need 1/2 of large red onion.
- Use 3 of (or more) small chillies.
- Use 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of full of chicken seasoning powder.
- Get of (Knorr / maggie Brand).
- Use of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Prepare all ingredients. Lentil/dhal is soaked for few hours before using. Drain the water..
- Using food processor, grind/blitz lentils/dhal until almost smooth but it’s ok if some are still course. No water needed if using food processor. If using a blender, use small amount of water (few tbsp) and blend dhal in small batches. Add few tablespoon of rice flour if blended lentil is way too wet (that happens if water is added too much when blending). Finely mince the rest of the ingredients. Next, mix everything well (ground dhal, minced ingredients & seasoning)..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Scoop desired amount and flatten it on your palm. Make them as thin as possible. It will break easily so gently slide them to hot oil. Leave them undisturbed in hot oil until lightly browned before turning once as they tend to break easily. Avoid crowding the pan. Deep fry to desired crunch. Remove from the pan once done and place on paper towel. Taste then adjust seasoning after the first fried batch. Serve as it is or with any desired dips and sauces..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal turns your day joyful.