Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for best Teriyaki Tofu Plate recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Teriyaki Tofu Plate recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki tofu plate recipe. To cook teriyaki tofu plate you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Teriyaki Tofu Plate:
- Get 200-250 g of Firm Tofu *thickly sliced.
- Provide 1-2 of King Oyster Mushrooms *sliced.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Use 1/2 cup of Edamame (Young Soy Beans) *removed from pods.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Take of <Teriyaki Sauce>.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice wine) OR Water.
- Take of *Note: You can add 1 teaspoon Grated Ginger, Garlic or Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) to the sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Teriyaki Tofu Plate:
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Cook Eggs as you like. ‘Sunny Side Up’ or ‘Scrambled’ is quick and easy. After the eggs are cooked, use the hot frying pan to cook Spinach, then season with Salt & Pepper..
- *Note: Use any vegetables you like for this dish. You may wish to cook sliced Carrot instead of Spinach..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan, cook thickly sliced Tofu. You can cook King Oyster Mushrooms next to the Tofu as well. When they are golden, add the sauce, and cook until the sauce thickens..
- Place Freshly Cooked Rice on a plate, then arrange Tofu, King Oyster Mushrooms, Egg, Spinach (OR vegetables of your choice) and Edamame. Sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds over the Tofu, drizzle some Soy Sauce over the egg if you like, and enjoy!.
Teriyaki Tofu is a quick and easy vegan meal! Soft basmati rice, caramelized onions and oven baked or pan-fried crispy tofu are covered in a sticky teriyaki sauce. The simple combination of crisped tofu and homemade teriyaki sauce gives a ton of flavor for minimal effort. The easy homemade teriyaki sauce goes on after the broccoli and tofu have baked to prevent them from I did this by cutting the tofu into cubes, putting them on a towel lined plate, covering them with. Easy and low in fat, this vegetarian dish is perfect for busy weeknights.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Teriyaki Tofu Plate makes your day joyful.