What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Choco-Vanilla Cookies(Vase Shaped-Flowers Paint Chocolate Syrup) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Choco-Vanilla Cookies(Vase Shaped-Flowers Paint Chocolate Syrup) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco-vanilla cookies(vase shaped-flowers paint chocolate syrup) recipe. To make choco-vanilla cookies(vase shaped-flowers paint chocolate syrup) you only need 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Choco-Vanilla Cookies(Vase Shaped-Flowers Paint Chocolate Syrup):
- Provide of Vanilla Flavour.
- Use 1/4 cup of maida.
- Take 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Get 1/8 cup of oil.
- Take 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilled Milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate flavour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Maida.
- Take 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Provide 2-3 drops of Chocolate essence.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilled Milk.
- Get of For Baking.
- Use 1 of thick bottom pan.
- Provide 1 of ring/ stand.
- Take 1 of baking plate(I used steel plate).
- Get of Butter paper.
- Get of For decorating the board.
- Use of Vase shape cookies.
- Get 2 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Take of Painting brush.
- You need 1 of wooden board.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Choco-Vanilla Cookies(Vase Shaped-Flowers Paint Chocolate Syrup):
- Take a plate in a Siever add flour, powdered sugar, baking powder.
- With baking soda, salt. Sieve all them together.
- Now add vanilla essence, oil mix it well..
- Now add little little milk n make the stiff dough cover it n keep a side..
- Now in same plate in a Siever add all dry ingredients along with cocoa powder. Sieve it. Add Chocolate essence. Mix it..
- Add oil n get crumbled. Add little little milk n knead stiff dough..
- Both dough is ready. Take a butter paper. Roll both the cookie dough n place them together. Make roll with butter paper n refrigerate it for 10-15min. Mean while place the thick bottom pan / vessel on low flame. Place the ring or stand. Cover it n get it preheated for 10-15 min. Grease the baking plate n place the butter paper on it. Grease it too..
- After 15 min get the roll out from the refrigerator. Cut it an give any shape. Put them on grease plate. Put it in the preheated pan cover it n bake it for 20-25 min..
- As I added milk in cookie dough the cookies will spread. Get the shape. I got vase shape..
- Take the board placed cookies on it. N with help of brush n Hershey's chocolate syrup painted the flowers..
- This cookies r very tasty n Crunchy. Enjoy with little champs n dear ones..
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in the dry ingredients until combined. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Choco-Vanilla Cookies(Vase Shaped-Flowers Paint Chocolate Syrup) turns your day joyful.