Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Creamy mutter spinach soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Creamy mutter spinach soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mutter spinach soup recipe. You can have creamy mutter spinach soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Creamy mutter spinach soup:
- Provide 1 cup of fresh green peas.
- Take 8-10 of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 of small cubed potato.
- Take 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder or white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare As needed of Almond chunks.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Creamy mutter spinach soup:
- Cook peas, spinach leaves, cubed potato, sliced onion and garlic cloves together with some water in pressure cooker. Let it cool down. Then blend with blender or grind in mixer grinder. Add more required water. Then strain it..
- Add salt, black pepper powder and fresh cream and boil for 5-6 minutes. Add almond chunks and enjoy hot..
This soup is vegetarian and you won't miss the meat. Zucchini makes up the luscious base of this shockingly delicious, lifechanging no-cream creamy basil spinach soup. It's creamy with a thick, velvety texture that tastes like you are eating the most decadent soup in the universe. Except there isn't any heavy cream (or dairy) in sight. Creamed Spinach is so rich it tastes like it took hours to make, but is really super-easy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Creamy mutter spinach soup turns your day joyful.