Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Pineapple halwa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pineapple halwa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple halwa recipe. You can cook pineapple halwa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Pineapple halwa:
- Prepare 1 cup of Semolina.
- Use 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 2 cup of Water.
- Get 1 bowl of chopped pineapple.
- Use 6-8 spoons of Desi ghee.
- Use 3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Take of some raisins.
- Use 1 teaspoon of desiccated coconut.
- Provide of some chopped nuts.
- Take strands of few saffron.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Pineapple halwa:
- Take ghee add cloves, green cardamom add semolina and fry well..
- Add pineapples paste and stir add sugar and cook then add dry fruits, desiccated coconut add 2 teaspoons ghee cook, well and set aside..
- Serve hot..
Pineapple kesari recipe with step by step photos – pineapple kesari or pineapple halwa is a delicious South Indian sweet made with sooji (cream of wheat) and pineapple. One such halwa recipe is Pineapple Halwa, which is cooked using pineapple, semolina, ghee, pineapple essence, sugar, saffron, raisins, and cashews. Often made on special occasions and. We've all grown up eating suji halwa. Especially in northern India, it is one of the most loved desserts that is often made at home mainly.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Pineapple halwa makes your day cheerful.