Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for best Potato Patties recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Potato Patties recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato patties recipe. To make potato patties you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Potato Patties:
- Get 300 g of potatoes.
- Get 3 knobs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of banana shallot, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 40-50 g of cheese of your choice, finely grated. I use very strong cheddar.
- Take 50 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 of egg.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Potato Patties:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes, drain then mash them in a largish bowl with one knob of butter..
- Meanwhile, gently fry the shallot and garlic in another knob of butter, only stirring to avoid sticking, for about 4 minutes or until softened. Stir into the potato mash..
- Stir the grated cheese into the mash..
- Season the flour and stir in the smoked paprika. Sift into the mash and gently mix all together..
- Add the egg to the floured mash (easiest if you make a small hole in the centre but whatever works for you!) and, gently but thoroughly, mix it all together..
- You should now have a clump-free, pliable mixture. Form into a bowl as if you were baking and then lift onto cling-film, forming it into a Swiss roll/sausage shape..
- Put in the fridge (still wrapped) on a plate for 30 minutes (longer if that suits your convenience!)..
- When you’re ready, take the “roll” out of the fridge and cut into 2.5-3 cm thick patties, other shapes if you prefer but neither too thick nor too thin. Remove from the cling film!.
- Bring the final knob of butter to a medium-high heat in a frying pan and fry the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a golden brown. Eat as they are or with your choice of condiments or accompaniments..
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add ½ tsp sunflower oil and a dot of butter. When the fat is hot, start to cook the pancakes. Form small potato patties, dip in the second whisked egg and then dredge in the gluten-free flour. Heat olive oil over medium heat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Potato Patties turns your day cheerful.