Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Crumbed Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Crumbed Chicken Spaghetti recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crumbed chicken spaghetti recipe. To make crumbed chicken spaghetti you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Crumbed Chicken Spaghetti:
- You need of For the chicken:.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of gluten free breadcrumbs (I picked some up in Tesco).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dairy free cheese, finely grated.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
- Prepare of For the spaghetti:.
- You need 150 g of gluten free spaghetti.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 150 g of passata.
- Take 60 ml of dairy free cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Take 2 of spring onions, sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Crumbed Chicken Spaghetti:
- Place the beaten egg in a shallow bowl In another shallow bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese and seasoning Dip the chicken into the egg then the breadcrumbs I always repeat this so they are double coated in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat Add the chicken fillets and cook for about 6 minutes on each side or until the breadcrumbs are golden and the chicken is cooked.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti per the instructions on the packet.
- In a large pan place the olive oil and garlic on a medium heat Add in the onion and sauté for 5 minutes Add in the passata, cream, mixed herbs and season with salt and pepper Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir through the spaghetti Divide between two bowls and top with the crumbed chicken Sprinkle over some spring onions and serve.
Serve the chicken over spaghetti for a meal that can please the whole family. Or, make a dish with an Asian flair by adding soy sauce to the egg coating and mixing sesame seeds into the bread crumbs. Cut the chicken into serving size portions. Gently press the chicken into the flour to coat then shake off the excess flour. Dip into the whisked egg allowing any excess to drip off.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Crumbed Chicken Spaghetti makes your day joyful.