Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Shortbread Cookies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Shortbread Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookies recipe. You can cook shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Shortbread Cookies:
- Use 150 g of flour.
- Take 70 g of sugar.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 100 g of butter, soft.
- You need 1 of egg.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Shortbread Cookies:
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl. Add sugar and a pinch of salt, then add the soft butter. Rub the butter into flour and sugar with your hands until the texture resembles that of breadcrumbs or sand..
- Add in the egg and mix everything with your hands until you form a homogeneous ball of dough..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough directly on the baking paper. It should be 5mm thick. Let it cool in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F. Take the dough out of the fridge and cut out the cookies using a cookie cutter. Bake for 10-12 mins until the cookies start turning golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool..
The dough is easy to make using five simple ingredients. A beautiful looking Shortbread cookie that is topped with a powdered sugar glaze, chopped pistachios, and crushed freeze dried raspberries. more. This is a list of shortbread biscuits and cookies. Shortbread is a type of biscuit (American English: cookie) traditionally made from one part white sugar, two parts butter, and three parts flour (by weight). Sugar cookies typically contain eggs, while shortbread cookie recipes do not.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Shortbread Cookies turns your day cheerful.