Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Pineapple halwa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pineapple halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple halwa recipe. To make pineapple halwa you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Pineapple halwa:
- Get 1 of pineapple finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of rava.
- Use 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Pineapple halwa:
- Take a pan. Heat 3tbs ghee in it and add rava to it. Fry it for 4min..
- Take out the rava in a plate and in the same pan add half of finely chopped pineapple and sugar. Stir it till the sugar dissolve..
- Make a fine paste of the cooked pineapple and sugar..
- In the same pan add 3tbs ghee and heat it. Then add the prepared paste and stir it up to 3min..
- Then add the another half finely chopped pineapple and cook for 2min..
- Then add water to it and let the water boil. Then add cardamom powder and stir it. Then add rava to it and cook in a low flame till the rava is properly cooked. Our pineapple halwa is ready..
Pineapple kesari recipe with step by step photos – pineapple kesari or pineapple halwa is a delicious South Indian sweet made with sooji (cream of wheat) and pineapple. One such halwa recipe is Pineapple Halwa, which is cooked using pineapple, semolina, ghee, pineapple essence, sugar, saffron, raisins, and cashews. Often made on special occasions and. We've all grown up eating suji halwa. Especially in northern India, it is one of the most loved desserts that is often made at home mainly.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Pineapple halwa turns your day joyful.