Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Baby Marrow Roast recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Baby Marrow Roast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby marrow roast recipe. You can have baby marrow roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Baby Marrow Roast:
- Get 200 gms of Baby marrow.
- Take 3 of red onions Baby (sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 2 of Green chili (slit).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsps of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Baby Marrow Roast:
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till golden brown, then add the ginger garlic paste and green chilies. Saute until raw smell disappears..
- Then add the baby marrows and salt, mix well and cook with lid on for 5-7 mins or until the baby marrow is cooked. Stir occasionally..
- To this add the turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin and coriander powder. Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins or until raw smell disappears..
- Serve hot with rice or chappathi..
Cut the marrow in half, then slice and cut into small chunks, drizzle with just a. Baby marrow, also known as courgette or zucchini is a summer squash and is fast becoming very popular amongst foodies worldwide. With the banting lifestyle still very popular, followers have been searching far and wide for interesting ways to spice up the uber-trendy baby marrow. Prepare baby marrows by cleaning them. Transfer them to a bowl, add Canola oil, balsamic vinegar, and whip them well.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Baby Marrow Roast makes your day joyful.