Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for best Pineapple Beer with a kick recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pineapple Beer with a kick recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple beer with a kick recipe. To make pineapple beer with a kick you only need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Pineapple Beer with a kick:
- Provide 4 of pineapples, leaves chopped off and skin washed clean.
- Provide 15 liters of warm water, about 50°C (Geyser temperature).
- Take 2,5 kg of white sugar.
- Get 15 grams of yeast.
- Get 8 grams of tartaric acid.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Pineapple Beer with a kick:
- You will need a 20 liter plastic container preferably dark colour. You can also use a cooler box. I used a container that fits in my cooler box..
- Chop the Pineapples, peel and all in to about 1,5 cm cubes.
- Mix the water, sugar and tartaric acid together in your plastic container. Make sure all the sugar is dissolved..
- Now add the pineapple cubes and stir the mixture..
- At this stage your mixture temperature must be between 35°C – 30°C. If not, you must wait for it to cool down before proceeding with the next step..
- Sprinkle the Yeast over and leave for 2 minutes, then give the mixture a good stir-through..
- Make sure that your container's lid doesn't close or seals because the mixture will ferment and you need to let the gas out..
- Keep in a warm place, if posible you want to keep the mixture between 25-20°C (it will secure a bigger kick)..
- Leave for 6 days – stirring twice a day..
- Strain and bottle the beer. Leave outside the fridge for 1 day and don't close the caps yet. You should get 14 liters out..
- Close the caps and put the beer in the fridge. Enjoy chilled..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pineapple Beer with a kick makes your day joyful.