Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosaynas banting t bone steak with salad recipe. To make whosaynas banting t bone steak with salad you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad:
- Take 1 kg of T-bone Steak (slices).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Papaya (blend).
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Take of Salad.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of Red Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot (it's in orange list, but can eat in little amount).
- You need 1 of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Feta Cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad:
- Steak: Mix papaya with the rest into a paste and apply on t-bone steak pieces.
- Keep in fridge overnight or atleast for six hours then remove from fridge keep it out for atleast half an hour.
- Barbeque or grill or pan fry it on med flame till browned up and juicy.
- Can baste with extra marinade while barbequing or grilling.
- Serve with baked sweet potatoes and salad.
- Salad: chop or shredd all veggies, wash nicely and keep on strainer.
- Keep in a big bowl and add the rest and toss well.
- Can skip cheese and make banting cheese sauce.
- For banting and keto, sweet potatoes is restricted can eat occasionally though.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad makes your day cheerful.