Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Pears poached in white wine recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pears poached in white wine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pears poached in white wine recipe. You can have pears poached in white wine using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Pears poached in white wine:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of white wine.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of pears.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Pears poached in white wine:
- Place white wine, water and caster sugar in a large saucepan. Stir over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a gentle simmer..
- Peel pears and remove hard core from base. Place pears in poaching liquid. Cover with a circle of baking paper and cover with lid. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 40 minutes, turning occasionally, until pears are very tender..
- Carefully remove pears from liquid and place in serving bowls. Spoon over some of the poaching liquid. Serve warm or alternatively at room temperature..
- I served it in a room temperature with ice cream.
Learn how to prepare this easy Pears Poached in White Wine and Vanilla recipe like a pro. In a nonreactive saucepan just large enough to hold the pears, combine the wine and sugar and cook over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Transfer the pears to a plate. In this video, I make some delicious slow cooker poached pears in white wine. Bring poaching liquid to boil and reduce to approximately Z cup.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pears poached in white wine makes your day cheerful.