Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Sweet Miso Baby Potatoes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sweet Miso Baby Potatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet miso baby potatoes recipe. To cook sweet miso baby potatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Sweet Miso Baby Potatoes:
- Use 500 g of Baby Potatoes.
- Use of Salt for cooking Potatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil / Sesame Oil.
- You need 3-4 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) *optional.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sweet Miso Baby Potatoes:
- Scrub Baby Potatoes clean if not washed yet, place in a large saucepan, cover with Water. Add Salt and cook until soft. Alternatively cook in the microwave according to the instruction..
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat and cook drained Baby Potatoes until slightly browned. Add chopped Spring Onions, add the sauce, squash Potatoes slightly, and mix well. When the sauce is slightly burned and aromatic, it is done..
- Sprinkle extra Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) on top and enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sweet Miso Baby Potatoes makes your day cheerful.