What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for complete Curry Coconut Glaze recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Curry Coconut Glaze recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry coconut glaze recipe. You can cook curry coconut glaze using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Curry Coconut Glaze:
- Provide 4 tbsp. of red, green, or yellow curry paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tbsp. of honey.
- You need 4 tsp. of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Use pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Curry Coconut Glaze:
- Heat curry paste in a small saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk, honey and soy sauce and cook, stirring frequently, until reduced to about ½ cup, about 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Stir in oil, lime juice, pepper and salt. Stir and use on desired food..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Curry Coconut Glaze makes your day joyful.