Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Condensed Milk Cotton Cake (smooth and silky) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Condensed Milk Cotton Cake (smooth and silky) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to condensed milk cotton cake (smooth and silky) recipe. To make condensed milk cotton cake (smooth and silky) you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Condensed Milk Cotton Cake (smooth and silky):
- Provide of Paste Ingredients.
- Take 80 gr of unsalted butter.
- You need 120 gr of cake flour (low protein flour).
- You need 120 gr of condensed milk.
- Take 6 of egg yolk + 1 whole egg 60 gr nett.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of Meringue.
- You need 6 of egg whites.
- Provide 75 gr of sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cream of tar tart.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Condensed Milk Cotton Cake (smooth and silky):
- Preheat the oven at 170 degree celcius (upper heating coil) with a bigger pan (enough to fit 2 pcs 6” pan, filled with 1 cm height of water).
- Line two 6” pans with parchment paper and also the side of the pan. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
- To make the paste: heat the butter in low fire, until small bubbles appear. Mix in the flour with spatula l/whisk until well combined. Off the fire, mix in condensed milk..
- Mix this condensed milk mixture to the egg yolk mixture (6 egg yolks + 1 whole egg). Whisk until the paste turns smooth..
- To make the egg whites meringue: beat the white eggs with electric mixer, in medium speed until frothy. Add in 1/4 tsp of cream tartar and sugar 1/3 part at a time. Continue beating in medium high mixer until reach stiff peak form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Lightly bang the pan a few times to remove any trapped air bubbles in the batter..
- Carefully put the pan into bigger pan with water inside the oven at the lowest rack..
- Steam-bake the batter in a preheated oven set at 170 degree Celsius with only the upper heating coil for 40 minutes at lower rack of the oven. After 40 minutes the cakes will look like this..
- After 40 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 150 degree Celsius with both upper and lower heating, for another 20 to 30 minutes. If the cakes brown too fast, cover with aluminium foil. Test with skewer to see if it's done. The skewer should come out clean..
- Remove the cake with pan from the oven and drop the pan with the cake from a height of about 5 cm for about three times. This is to prevent the cake from over shrinking during the cooling period.
- Let the cakes cool down in the cooling rack until the cakes slightly shrink from the sides of the pans. Then take it out from the pan and let it cool down completely..
- Ready to serve. Enjoy!.
It actually takes much less time to make a simple cake than muffins and once it cools down, I slice it up and freeze the individual slices well wrapped in cling wrap. Condensed Milk Cotton Cake step by step. Great with a cup of kopi-o. A wide variety of milk condensed flavour options are available to you, such as usage, processing type, and certification. Condensed Milk COTTON CAKE. by Tintin Rayner.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Condensed Milk Cotton Cake (smooth and silky) makes your day joyful.