What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Gajar Mutter recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Gajar Mutter recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gajar mutter recipe. To make gajar mutter you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Gajar Mutter:
- Provide 1/2 kg of carrots.
- Provide 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli pow.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get Pinch of Hing.
- Get 2-3 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasturi methi for garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Gajar Mutter:
- In pan or kadai take oil jira,hing add chopped tomatoes,green chilli,along ginger garlic paste and all dry masala cook till it leaves oil.
- Wash the chopped carrots along green peas and add in the cooked masala cook till the veggies r tender and garnish it with kasturi methi.
Heat a pan/ Kadai with oil, splutter mustard and cumin seeds. Add chopped onion, slit green chilli, chopped ginger-garlic. Saute till raw smell goes and onion is translucent. Gajar Matar sabji is a dry mix of carrots and peas sauteed in oil with spices. A very simple dish to use seasonal veggies and create a flavorful dish.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Gajar Mutter makes your day joyful.