What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Mutter pulao recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mutter pulao recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutter pulao recipe. To make mutter pulao you need 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Mutter pulao:
- Prepare 1 bowl of Basmati rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mutter/peas.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of Beans.
- Provide 1 tbs of Ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Get as per taste of Salt as taste.
- Take 3 of Long/cloves.
- Take 3 of Dry red chillies.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of Black cardamom.
- Take 1 of cinnamon.
- Use 1 of javitri/ mace.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mutter pulao:
- Soak rice for 1/2 an hour and cook it cool it now in a pan add ghee and heat add cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms, bay leaf, dry red chillies and mace add jeera and crackle them add parboiled peas, carrot capsicums keep some mutter for garnish add salt mix very well there is no garlic, onion and tomato now add fresh Coriander and garnish with peas..
Green peas are known as matar in hindi and Pulao is a Indian rice pilaf. This matar pulao is made with basmati rice, whole spices, herbs & of course green peas as it is the star ingredient of this recipe. This peas pulao is dear hubby's favorite. So I make it once in two weeks and pack him in his lunch box. As this is mild pulao, this will be perfect for kid's lunch box as well.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mutter pulao turns your day cheerful.