Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Methi mutter malai recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Methi mutter malai recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi mutter malai recipe. You can have methi mutter malai using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Methi mutter malai:
- Take 1 cup of methi leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas fresh and boiled.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Use 1/3 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin (jeera) seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil to cook.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use of For the masala paste.
- Take 2 of medium onions, chopped roughly.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds khuskhus.
- Prepare of For dry masala powder.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 6 of black peppercorns.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Methi mutter malai:
- Clean,wash and cut method leaves. Sprinkle and mix 1/2 tsp salt with the leaves and keep aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze and discard the bitter water.optional Take the ingredients of masala paste and grind with 2 tbsp water to fine paste..
- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in a kadhai. Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and allow to crackle. Then add the methi leaves and sauté on medium flame for 3 minutes. To the same kadhai, add the remaining 1 tbsp cooking oil. To the hot oil, add chopped onions and sauté till translucent..
- Now add the ground masala paste with 2 tbsp water. Sauté on medium flame for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the tomato paste to the kadhai, add prepared dry masala powder. Mix well and cook on low flame,till oil separate from masala..
- Now add boiled and air dried green peas, sauteed methi leaves, salt and sugar, milk and cream. Cook on a medium flame till the gravy started thickening.(2 -3 minutes approximately). Stir occasionally. Serve hot methi mutter malai and parantha. Thanks.
The rich texture and taste of this gravy will make you prepare this dish at your home again and again. Methi Matar Malai as the name suggests, actually is a fenugreek leaves and peas gravy prepared in a fresh milk cream based rich base. Cashew nut paste brings in rich texture while fenugreek leaves brings tempting flavor. Basically this dish will be not that spicy but slightly on the sweetish side thanks to onion paste, cream, milk and cashew. One such recipe that I totally adore is Methi Matar Malai.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Methi mutter malai turns your day joyful.