Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Miso Mackerel Don recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Miso Mackerel Don recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso mackerel don recipe. You can cook miso mackerel don using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Miso Mackerel Don:
- Use 1 of Canned Mackerel in Brine (*about 115g).
- Get 1/4 of Onion *sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Use of Spring Onion *finely Sliced, optional.
- You need of Freshly Cooked Rice 1 serving.
- Take of Miso Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Miso.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sake OR Mirin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce *optional, depends on the type of Miso.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Miso Mackerel Don:
- Drain the Canned Mackerel and remove the brine. Make Miso Sauce by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat small amount of Oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, cook sliced Onion until transparent..
- Add Mackerel and the sauce and simmer over a low heat for a minute or so, and let all well combined..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Mackerel mixture. Sprinkle some finely sliced Spring Onion over and enjoy..
Miso-zuke is traditional method for preserving foods longer days, and marinating not only fishes, but also meat or vegetables. Quick and easy Japanese miso mackerel. Simple cooking techniques can still create such beautiful flavours. Serve with brown sushi rice, peas and courgette. Mackerel is one of my favorite fish to eat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Miso Mackerel Don turns your day joyful.