Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked jambalaya recipe. You can have oven-baked jambalaya using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- You need 500 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1-2 of Smoked Pork Sausages *about 150g, sliced.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery *thinly sliced.
- Use of *Note: If you use Chorizo, reduce the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red Capsicum *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Cajan Spice Mix.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper OR Tabasco as required.
- You need 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Wash rice, drain, and set aside..
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into bite-size pieces, lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat Olive Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate..
- Cook Onion, Garlic, Celery and Smoked Pork Sausages until onion is soft. Add Red Capsicum and stir, and add Cajan Spice Mix and Cayenne Pepper (OR Tabasco). *Note: Alter the amount of Cayenne Pepper accordingly..
- Add Chicken Stock, (if you want to add Tomato Paste, add it now), and bring to the boil. Stir in Rice evenly, return Chicken, then bring back to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil. Place in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve..
But this jambalaya recipe we adapted from Cindy is easy, can be cooked in a Dutch oven on a grill and even directly over the campfire. It's easy, relatively quick for a jambalaya, and mighty tasty. Two main categories of jambalaya exist: Creole (or red) jambalaya, which is associated with the city As soon as I switched from a stovetop method to an oven method, all my jambalaya-cooking woes. "Impress your family and friends when you serve this classic and flavorful Creole dish and best of all, it's easily made in the oven." Oven Baked Jambalaya – All Recipes. Tomatoes, chicken stock and rice are stirred in, and the whole thing is baked in a large roasting pan..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Oven-Baked Jambalaya turns your day joyful.