Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo tofu dandan noodle recipe. You can have mapo tofu dandan noodle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle:
- Take of Ramen noodle.
- Provide of Mapo tofu (See recipe in description).
- Use of Soup.
- Use 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of miso.
- Get 2 tsp of Chili bean sauce (Toban Djan).
- Get 2 tsp of chicken broth powder.
- You need of Boiled egg is an added bonus! (see tip).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle:
- Mix all the soups ingredients together except the milk and heat it.
- Once it starts boiling, add in the milk as well.
- Cook ramen noodle for 1 min. I got the soft noodle from the Asian market. Boiling it with vegetable oil will prevent the noodle from sticking.
- Add in the noodle in a bowl, put the heated Mapo tofu on a top, and add in the soup!.
- Feel free to add some boiled eggs as well! It goes super well with the broth (see tip).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mapo Tofu Dandan noodle turns your day cheerful.