Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cocoa-vanilla sponge cake recipe. To make cocoa-vanilla sponge cake you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake:
- Provide of For the dough:.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Take 260 g of icing sugar.
- You need 260 g of all purpose flour.
- Use 7 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 7 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 pack of baking powder.
- Get of For the cream:.
- Prepare 70 g of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 350 ml of milk.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- Take 200 g of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Food Coloring (Red).
- Prepare of Chocolate coating:.
- Provide 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake:
- We make the sponges dough first. Separating the eggs to yolks & whites, then whisk the whites till it’s thick foam..
- Blending the egg yolks with icing sugar, slowly adding the warm water and oil. Blending these ingredients well, then adding the all purpose flour & baking powder. Finish this step by stirring the egg white whisked foam into the sponge cream dough.
- The half of the sponge cream dough got poured into a baking form that prior was buttered & floured to prevent the stick to the form. This the baking form used to this cake.
- We stir the 2 tbsp cocoa powder to other half of the sponge dough cream. Extra 1-2 tbsp water & another tbsp of Sunflower oil. Pouring this cocoa sponge dough cream into another baking form, just like before..
- In a preheated oven on 180C° we bake them for roughly 25-30 minutes..
- Meanwhile we make the cream between the sponge slices. To this we cook the custard powder & the milk, stirring it continuously. Until the custard cream is cooling down, we blend the butter & icing sugar. After the Custard totally cooled, spoon it into the butter/icing sugar cream….added some red food colouring as well to the cream to have a distinct colour..
- Slice the sponges into 1-1.5 cm slices..
- Let’s stick those slices together with butter-custard cream. White/Black slice follow each other like this….
- Melting the chocolate in bowl over boiling water, with the oil and pour on the top of sponge cakes.
- Just place them into the fridge till the chocolate is solid. Serving it by cut them in 45° angle slices.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake turns your day cheerful.