What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Mild Beef Biryani recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mild Beef Biryani recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild beef biryani recipe. You can have mild beef biryani using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Mild Beef Biryani:
- Prepare 2 kg of Beef Chunks.
- Prepare 1 packet of biryani spice mix.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mild and spicy curry powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Portuguese Spice.
- Get 1 of Beef stock cube.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garlic and ginger.
- You need 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 1 tub of natural yoghurt.
- Use 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 4-5 cups of cooked rice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Mild Beef Biryani:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil on high heat add the beef chunks, fry until they are brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- In the same saucepan, sauté the onions. Add garlic and ginger, all the spices, including the biryani mix, stirring constantly..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir. Add a little water and yoghurt, cover the saucepan and simmer on medium heat to a nice thick sauce..
- Add the beef, mix thoroughly, and simmer further until the meat is almost tender. Stirring occasionally. Finally stir in the potatoes and cook until meat and potatoes and tender..
- Lower the heat. Pour the cooked rice into the meat sauce and fold in together in one pot, make sure everything is incorporated..
Mix beef with yogurt, ginger and garlic in a bowl. Let's see the recipe of beef biryani recipe with detailed images. I hope all are enjoy recipes with yummy recipe, please give your feed back in comment box. How to Make Malabar Beef Biryani. Find beef biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mild Beef Biryani turns your day joyful.